Business for the future
- Dates: 2nd to 14th July 2017
- Language: English
- Price with accommodation: 1.850€
- Price without accommodation: 1.480€
- Includes on Campus accommodation, meals and afternoon and weekend visits and activities
- Special offers for groups
- Early Payment Discounts
Find out what it means to become a leader for the future!
The La Salle pre-university summer Business program is specially crafted for high school students who are interested in the areas of business management, innovation, new technologies, digitalization, sport management, entrepreneurship and are considering a potential university path and future career in one of these areas. La Salle Campus Barcelona is referent in the area of new technologies, management, innovation and entrepreneurship, with the Undergraduate Program in Management of Business and Technology and La Salle Technova Innovation Park and Business Incubator as part of the Campus ecosystem.
Have a taste of the contents of La Salle’s Undegraduate Program in Management of Business and Technology: Leadership, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Digital Economy, New Technologies applied to Business, Sports Management, Cross Cultural Management, Social Responsibility and Social Entrepreneurship…and learn all it takes to be a leader for the challenges of the future.
Outline of Course Modules:
- Digital Startups - learn how to generate new business ideas and how technology can make them a reality.
- Digital media - how communication and marketing are changing in a digitalised world.
- Surviving in a globalised world - how to manage cross-cultural management challenges.
- Business around the world - managing businesses on a global scale.
- Leadership - develop leadership skills necessary for a fast changing, technology-driven environment.
- Sports and Technology - learn how the sports industry is being transformed by technology.
The topics covered in the summer school will be complemented with visits to organizations to learn about digital business.
The classes will be small, interactive and use innovative teaching methodologies from our degree programme. We believe in a practical approach and solving real problems in teams.
All classes include specific social and cultural activities to get to know Barcelona, its history, and people.
You will take classes with students of different nationalities and backgrounds at a University of International Excellence, as named by the Government of Spain.