The summer course of Digital Marketing offers a practical approach to the technique and tools used in the digital strategy of the most successful companies: Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Web Analytics, etc.
- Dates: 19th to 30th of June 2017
- Duration: 50 hours (2 weeks)
- Schedule: 10h to 14h and 16h to 17:30h
- Localization: Barcelona
- Language: Español
- Price: 1.150€
- Prices do not include travel costs of travel to Barcelona or accommodation and meals
- Special discounts for groups
- Discounts for early payment
Digital Marketing for both traditional companies and new technology-based companies has unique characteristics. The main goal of this course is the analysis of these characteristics, which companies must face when developing their Marketing Plan. You will also develop a set of knowledge and abilities applicable in this context and that allow the elaboration and execution of a Digital Marketing Plan within the Marketing Plan.
- Acquisition of knowledge in the field of study.
- Have conceptual tools and knowledge for business management.
- Acquisition of knowledge in some training specialty.
- Develop the capacity to implement theoretical aspects in practice.
- Monitor technological progress and define technical guidelines.
- Knowledge in the application and management of technology in business.
- Use technology as a competitive advantage.
The course in Digital Marketing aims to provide an understanding of the aspects of Digital Marketing, a crucial part for the development of a Marketing Plan.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: To develop a basic knowledge of all the aspects related to Internet Marketing in order to elaborate a Digital Marketing Plan.
- Marketing in Browsers, Advertising Formats, Affiliates and E-mail Marketing: The key topics of Internet marketing management will be reviewed. Both in search engines, Internet advertising, affiliate networks, e-mail marketing, etc., as well as the most important metrics.
- Mobile Business: There will be an overview of the mobile ecosystem and the way it has affected and transformed not only our daily life, but also the strategic and technological approaches at the corporate level, adapting company’s offers to new customers and new emerging markets.
- E-Commerce: We will review the most important trends in e-commerce, and how digital marketing is key in attracting and retaining customers.
- Social networks: We will explain and work on the key points to create a communication strategy in a company’ social media.
Session 1 – Monday 19 June
Digital Marketing Plan
- From Marketing to Digital Marketing: the new 4P
- The Development of Hi-Tech Markets
- Impact of the Digital Revolution
- The Digital Marketing Plan
Session 2 – Tuesday 20 June
Marketing in Browsers
- Introduction to Browsers
- Target audience search paterns
- SEO. Search Engine Positioning Strategies
- Advertising Formats
- CPM, CPC and CPA
- Display Advertising
- Price comparison
- Email Marketing
Session 3 - Wednesday 21 June
Mobile Marketing 1
- Possible Mobile Marketing Goals and Context Examples
- Definition of KPIs and demystification
- Positioning of a PPP in the market
- Key Metrics
- Ranking strategies
- Segmentation: Group users by behavior
- Targeting: Multiplexing of campaigns. Benefits
Session 4 – Thursday 22 June
Digital Marketing Metrics
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Microconversions and Macroconversions
- Quantitative tools
- Performance ratios
- Business Ratios
- Qualitative tools
- The Customer Journey
- Market monitoring
- Online surveys
Session 5 – Friday 23 June
Mobile Marketing 2
- B2B models that have emerged through the mobile.
- Adaptive models of the mobile by companies
- Loyalty models with the mobile as the base channel
- Understanding the context, taxes, competitors
- Adaptation of the logistics market to online needs
- Intrinsic and extrinsic mobile project success factors
- Parallel business to APPS. Mobile is not just APPS
- Introducing Mobile e-commerce in the business
- Introduction to existing B2B and B2C business models
- Output markets of the APPS and their conditions. Countries, footbridges and verticality
Session 6 – Monday 26 Junio
Marketing and Ecommerce I
- What is ecommerce?
- Current situation of electronic commerce
- Business models
- Value proposition
- Phases of an ecommerce project
Session 7 – Tueday 27 June
Marketing y Ecommerce II
- Existing platforms
- How to sell through these channels
- Examples of actions & returns
- Management of these platforms
- Customer Centric: Introduction and services to be covered
- Global response to user needs: Omnicanality
- Implications and benefits
Session 8 – Wednesday 28 June
Marketing in Social Networks 1
- Social Media Communication Strategy: Social Media Plan
- Analysis of the company's online presence, competitors and referrals (benchmarking)
- Objectives, target and platforms
Session 9 – Thursday 29 June
Marketing in Social Networks 2
- Action plan and action calendar
- Advertising in Social Networks
- Social Media Analytics: tools, KPIs and reports
Session 10 – Friday 30 June
Marketing in Social Networks 3
Prof. Núria Mañé
- Online Community Management
- Documentation: Social media style guide, crisis management, and prevention protocol
- Content planning and publication plan